Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure the passenger seat can go to full incline, matey, cuz I'm gonna be snoring most of the way!  :sleep:

But I have a full weekend of shooting to make sure I don't make a complete arse of myself!

Make sure the passenger seat can go to full incline, matey, cuz I'm gonna be snoring most of the way!  :sleep:

But I have a full weekend of shooting to make sure I don't make a complete arse of myself!
Mate its all set up ready.

Snooze on 11hrs and it will Hotel Posta time.

No shooting for me, running a little charity shoot this weekend ....74 teams of 5 in one day.. ;) hope weather is kind to us..shoot well.

mark hope all goes well with this for you and sorry again for not being involved

the brochure is probably the most professional job ive seen for a shoot , so if the shoot is like the brochure everyone is in for a fantastic day

all the best steve

mark hope all goes well with this for you and sorry again for not being involved
the brochure is probably the most professional job ive seen for a shoot , so if the shoot is like the brochure everyone is in for a fantastic day
all the best steve
Many thanks steve and its a shame you and ali cant be there, everything going well so far 90, 000 cartridges delivered laporte drop a artic load of clays and traps, all stands set just traps out tomorrow...100ft marquee up and 7 bars in place inside and out.....ready too go.:)

There are six of us off to the Benelli Sp'Auto shoot at Hodnet on Sunday. My first competition shoot for a long time.

Weather looks OK at the moment.

Vic.

looking like a trip to gunsite never shot here before :hunter:  with possible meet up with some from here anyone else going ? :)

If the weather holds up, I'm gonna do Weston Wood and 4C's.  If the weather looks crap, I'll be packing for Prague!  :biggrin:

You'll like Gunsite, Shorty!  Good layout, something for everyone.  Enjoy!

Looks very much like in my port and stilton induced state (and a cheeky little sporting trophy today) Mrs Fuz has talked me into 4C's around lunchtime. let the sandstorm begin  :spiteful:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back