Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could witness a sand storm here then :whistle:   what with you shooting well and lord sandy snapping at your heels :thumbsup:  looking forward to shooting with you,sandy and sleepy again mate hope the clays are big ones !!! :)
Looking forward too it mate think the lord sandy and hot shot sleepy coming.:)

Westfield for me too, hopefully...

Too far to go if the weather is sh*te, I'll see what happens. :spiteful:

How far do you lot drive each Sunday for your 100 bird sporting and do you travel several to a car etc down there ?

I'm sure you will think I'm spoiled but I rarely travel more than 75mins, which covers 10 reg shoot grounds. Me and a mate in my village usually alternate cars. Another often joins and buys brekky.

That's good, Aucherterhouse at Dundee is the main northern ground which runs several sporting each season-which is a good time away, we do not have weekly reg comps up here in sporting. NASG has and is the main centre in Scotland and seperate disciplines though there is not the demand to run comps for every shotgun discipline each week.

Last edited by a moderator:
How far do you lot drive each Sunday for your 100 bird sporting and do you travel several to a car etc down there ?

All these grounds - though not all registered - are within an hour and a half of my house:

Worsley, in Manchester

Clough Head Clay Club - near Bacup, Lancs

Chadderton Rifle & Pistol Club - at Milnrow, Lancs

Kelbrook, Lancs

Yorkgate, Otley, Leeds

Park Lodge, nr Goole in the East Riding

Crabtree/Lupton Farm, nr Milnthorpe, Cumbria

Fauxdegla, near Wrexham in North Wales

Mickley Hall, nr Nantwich, Cheshire

Coniston Shooting Ground, nr Skipton, North Yorks

Catton Hall, Frodsham, Cheshire

Toplands, Preston, Lancs

Marne Barracks - Catterick, North Yorks

West Midlands Shooting Ground - Hodnet - Market Drayton, North Shropshire

Cloudside, near Congleton, Cheshire

Sealand Manor (near Chester)

Webton, near Preston

Doveridge - between Stoke and Derby

Blackpool Shooting Ground

Beverley CTC - East Yorkshire

Oakedge Shooting Ground, Staffordshire

Nottingham & District Gun Club

Cockett Farm - Notts

And this is just off the top of my head. If I thought about it, there'd be far more.

Any idea what time we racking up for cuppa and sarnies before we start mate ? nothing mentioned on calendar here that Westfield is on though ?
9.30 ish mate, and im sure its on alot on here going so we wont be alone...:D

Kegworth 100 fitasc for us, never shot a 100 registered fitasc or Kegworth before so should be interesting anyone else shooting here Sunday?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Shooting a double with Nicky T - KM first followed by a late'ish entry at Catton.

Looking forward to it, just hope it stays dry!

Westfields 120 birder for me and chipper .......try and get our hands on some of that extensive prize money ??? Dangerous Derick the Wiltshire duster has thrown down the gauntlet for the bounties ...... could you all please give him a tissue if you see him crying half way round  :fie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back