Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double header for me this Sunday ( 21st April ) .. Gunsite & 4C's ... weather is looking good !

Anywhere were it's easy peasey and can be won with a massive score :hunter:

Just got back from Oakedge, very nice shoot today over 14 stands so not much queuing.

Started well only dropping 5 birds over the fist 7 stands but normal service was resumed on the second half of the course and I finished on a 77. After last weeks 72 at Kingsley it's just nice to be back in the saddle after the lay off with tennis elbow!

Hope we all shot well today.

Iggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon be sunday and trying to break as many as Steve's delightful targets at the 120 birder on sunday at Westfield :) thats if I can get by the sand dunes:D lord sandy... ;) where's everybody off this week somewhere with big clays ?

Soon be sunday and trying to break as many as Steve's delightful targets at the 120 birder on sunday at Westfield :) thats if I can get by the sand dunes:D lord sandy... ;) where's everybody off this week somewhere with big clays ?
I could witness a sand storm here then :whistle:   what with you shooting well and lord sandy snapping at your heels :thumbsup:  looking forward to shooting with you,sandy and sleepy again mate hope the clays are big ones !!! :)

Auchterhouse reg comp this Sunday, one of only a handful available in Scotland that we get 100 birders,only NASG have the possibility of over 100 sporting targets and more every day of the week.

Hmmm...lets see...what's the options for registered sporting on Sunday...75 mile/1.5 hour each way to Auchtergreedy...wonder if it will be £45 for 10 stands of 10 again, don't forget your 'free' birds only 8 clays on the pool trap worth £1.50 :D or...travel south of the border, do a double header somewhere down South...split the fuel between 4 and it would be worth it!!!

Nothing from MacDonalds is a treat, pity the Campbell's never completed their job all those years ago. If they did it would have saved us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back