Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kibworth Saturday for some practice with Rachel then Sunday FITASC at Garlands and maybe the sporting if i get time and its not pissing down

Gra you shooting sporting at garlands?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Shot surry and sussex double rise champs in rain and wind! Ended on 72 :s first time shot double rise though.

Abby then on to Gatton bottom tomoz any one else?

Sod it owf to Northampton with ginja ninja and gp carlos32 was gonna do garlands but billy no buds.....

Hi SoR, sorry buddy been working on cabin so only just checked, I'm shooting the fitasc at Garlands not the sporting, shoot well bud.

Shot Northampton today for the first time and it's a nice ground with some good targets, good to shoot with ginja ninja, Carlos and the high gun who was in our squad p.simpson. Nice bloke.

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

We are taking a colleague of my husband's with us this weekend.  He had a go on a stag do and has declared it an easy game to play and feels he has a natural ability!   I would actually like to visit Valley View as I have not been there in a while and I think Hornet might make him reconsider his skill level at this point in time.

Just a heads up for those of you that are coming to Grange on Sunday,

Don't forget that it's Remembrance Sunday this week, so as always we will be having a few minuets silence at the ground from 10.58 to 11.03. please be respectful and remain quiet for these few moments. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back