Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna do Westfield late I think, bit of a lie in, brekkie, let the crowds die down and a nice amble round :)

The choice is Wylye or Southdown. Great choices.. I think Southdown this time as I am trying to mix it up.

Southdown I think for me - Sportrap first - then see how I feel for the sporting.

Well done at westfield mate your shooting well my friend...A  class next ! Hope i be joining ya. See ya sunday. :)
thanks mate, i def feel that i've turned a corner recently. i've got a lot of work to do to make A class next issue but i will be giving it my best shot .. Your shooting well too and hopefully you will definitely be going up next issue  :D  !! out of the blue last night I was given an offer of a free lesson from an amazing shooter (and very generous man) so I will definitely be taking him up on his very very kind offer, so thats a good start to the year for me  :D

thanks mate, i def feel that i've turned a corner recently. i've got a lot of work to do to make A class next issue but i will be giving it my best shot .. Your shooting well too and hopefully you will definitely be going up next issue  :D  !! out of the blue last night I was given an offer of a free lesson from an amazing shooter (and very generous man) so I will definitely be taking him up on his very very kind offer, so thats a good start to the year for me  :D
Spot on mate you go for  it bud lets hope we both get A class and keep on top of A for wiltshire too. mind you my old mate poacher and tiptop will be chasing us !  :)

Might just pop down to Wylye would be rude not to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back