Who's shooting where this bank holiday.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beechin

As title says who is shooting where this bank holiday I'm going to east midlands shooting ground tomorrow with some friends then might try a pop to kibworth on Monday. 

Shooting an All Round tomorrow at Clacton Gun Club and then on to some practice at High Lodge in the afternoon.  Hoping to be able to get to 
Sporting Targets on Wednesday.

I shot Hornet today. Fantastic course. Definitely not skeet! Lots of long birds and loopers. I started well and was 9 away going into the last two stands, where just for tension I dropped another 7.  AAARGH! Oh well at least some form is creeping back for most of the course..

Phil Easeman stuck in a 99. Off the scale! 91 was the next score when I left at 12.30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot up at East Midlands shooting grounds today. Shot the worst iv ever shoot was not on forum at all today couldn't have hit a barn door if I tried hopefully I'll be better tomorrow if I get out. 

I shot Hornet today. Fantastic course. Definitely not skeet! Lots of long birds and loopers. I started well and was 9 away going into the last two stands, where just for tension I dropped another 7.  AAARGH! Oh well at least some form is creeping back for most of the course..

Phil Easeman stuck in a 99. Off the scale! 91 was the next score when I left at 12.30.
I shot there to Will, my first registered and I enjoyed it immensely.

Targets were really good, I've honestly not seen too much of the distance stuff before so was pleasing hitting some of it, ended up on 63 which I was happy with.

Friday was practice at Willow Farm, yesterday was Northall, today the registered at Greenfields and tomorrow back to Willow Farm for some more practice.  You'd think with all this practice I'd be getting better, but I'm not sure it's working that way.

Friday shot atSporting Targets Saturday just practice at AC Targets. Sunday Hornet and Gunsite which were both excellent and tomorrow Longridge only as it's my mum's 80th birthday and 58th wedding anniversary so can't do Westfield.

Shot Oakedge too with Nicky T. Put in an 89 so rather pleased.....I must have chocolate for breakfast more often.

Great targets today at Greenfields some testing stuff so was pleased to have dealt with them shame about dropping a few sitters but my form returning after a long drag looking forward to some fun at essex masters next sunday. p.s thanks for loan of Glasses today Scott.

Think I saw you leaving just as we were about to start.  Feeling a little despondent about my performance today.  On several stands I started out hitting them and then lost concentration (or started thinking about it too much) and ended up fading at the end. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back