Who's shooting the meadow 2 moro

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shall be there, not first thing, once more looking forward to what hopefully will be a good day out

Make sure you come up and say hello rich be good to meet up

i think it may be a glos boys invasion tomorrow ?

See you there Pete hope to get there early for a cuppa and a chat meeting a few others from on here also  :thumbsup:

Really wanted too but I want to do two and it's pushing it time wise if I paired it with 4Cs or Nigel Hart's.  

Really wanted too but I want to do two and it's pushing it time wise if I paired it with 4Cs or Nigel Hart's.  
Might see you there at Nigel's Sian  if time permits after meadowcroft if not nadolig llawen a blwyddin newydd dda  :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed the shoot today, can't fault the targets.

Finished on 79 which I was happy with considering I dropped 6/10 on stand one and 5/8 on stand three.

I shot a very poor 56 there today, think I seen you bison Dan I was after you on the pool shoot.

good turn out there today and the rain held off till after 12.

I shot this today and was happy with how it went. I had a mare on stand 1 and missed 7/10 but pulled it together for an 81 in b class

Yes it was, and the second bird on the second pair was going straight into the sun I managed a meagre 8 on the pool shoot.

I shot meadowcroft in October and managed 71 but today I was useless.

hopefully do better in Jan.

Went today, the rain lasted about 10 mins, went round with Chipper and Brad, Stewie Shortlegs Tiptop and Lord P started quite early and were nearly done, saw fair few others, MrDan think you were with Wayne Martin? Brief chat with Parcours Pete who is a most pleasant person, nice also to see Don and Jennie C out and about, must get down to Podimore I feel. Oh shot two stands as if in AA the others as if in completely different class althogether. 

Went today, the rain lasted about 10 mins, went round with Chipper and Brad, Stewie Shortlegs Tiptop and Lord P started quite early and were nearly done, saw fair few others, MrDan think you were with Wayne Martin? Brief chat with Parcours Pete who is a most pleasant person, nice also to see Don and Jennie C out and about, must get down to Podimore I feel. Oh shot two stands as if in AA the others as if in completely different class althogether. 
I wasn't expecting that rain either, thankfully I had my rain jacket in my range-bag.

Yeah I went round with Wayne and 2 others; Kev and Tom today.

Cracking targets 

finished 87 which I'm not happy with very sloppy today and it cost me 

good to meet rich moreing and see nick portlock ( chipper )

also gareth ( short legs ) 

Andy moon leading 96 when I left 

Latest posts

Back