Who does what?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent seen it yet what are the statistics for ot. ?

Havent seen it yet what are the statistics for ot. ?

OT was just in under 2% of registered targets shot and an average of 330 targets per person per annum.

It would have been better to have had an actual number of Registered targets shot in that specific discipline rather than a percentage figure as its kind of like 2% of what number?

Last two registered shoots I've shot, have been All Round comps. - quite enjoyed them.  For me they've been an easy introduction to DTL and ABT which I'd never shot before, without the pressure of a 100 bird comp. in a new discipline (for me).

Just Saying

I really enjoy allround, cant ever see me wanting to shoot 100 abt (too many shells needed if you are as bad at it as I am) but 25 of that and 25 single dtl is a nice change :)

I used too shoot 1 all round per year until A6 closed 2 years ago. I used to enjoy it as it was a bit of fun but boy was i rubbish at skeet. Hard for a hard core trappy to get his head around anything not going away oh and the sport thing was as bad :)

Come to Nottingham in a couple of weeks for the EO & BO All Round!

Can promise a warm welcome and a good mug of tea :)

At my last A/R Skeet was my best result with an 18 - should have been a 19 - how can you miss L1 - twice, I think I regarded it as an easy target so didn't get my head on the stock properly.  Also switched to 24g cartridges for ABT and I did get a few more 2nd barrel kills than the first time which I was pleased with.  My next shoot will be at High Lodge on 9 June and that's back to 100 Sporting.  I'll certainly be doing a lot more A/R though.

Andy, I'm not back in till Tuesday but call Tammy at the ground tomorrow and she'll sort it.

Be good to see you, it's been ages :)

Latest posts

Back