Which Fiocchi?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are what I use.. In 6 and 5 shot....brings anything down...

If you put it in the right place...just saying..!

post-17-0-36876900-1383498999.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 0
The original poster is in for a terrible shock if he moves away from Comp X. Please be advised not to buy too many of anything else until you have scrounged/borrowed/begged/stolen a few to try. Comp X are the softest shell ever and nothing else compares. You will have to compromise whatever you decide to buy.

In your opinion... you forgot to say...!

They would not get a space in my cupboard...just saying :wink:

Yeah.......

Fiocchi is for kings.....!! 

Queens use Hull....just saying..!

:laugh:

I am pleased to be in the good company of Her Majesty who made the obvious choice and awarded Hull the Royal Warrant for her choice in shotgun cartridges.

I am pleased to be in the good company of Her Majesty who made the obvious choice and awarded Hull the Royal Warrant for her choice in shotgun cartridges.
I know there are some Clay Shooters who are Queens, but I didn't know The Queen was a Clay Shooter??

Live and learn!  :biggrin:

it doesn't say the Queen is a clay shooter it says she  "awarded Hull the Royal Warrant for her choice in shotgun cartridges."  I would doubt very much HM would shoot very much these days but fair play to her if she does. 

it doesn't say the Queen is a clay shooter it says she "awarded Hull the Royal Warrant for her choice in shotgun cartridges." I would doubt very much HM would shoot very much these days but fair play to her if she does.
...no, she tends to prefer to pick up with her dogs on game days!!!

Hi yes let us know what you think we tested at Garlands still warm from coming in from Italy. Found to be excellent. If any of FIocchi trap shooters want I've got some FIocchi blinkers.

Hi yes let us know what you think we tested at Garlands still warm from coming in from Italy. Found to be excellent. If any of FIocchi trap shooters want I've got some FIocchi blinkers.
Excellent. Will pop in for some.

We sold out straight away but just received more yesterday. Nice one Tye

Just back from Doveridge, managed to shoot 50 of these, Very smooth with much more control of recoil than the TOP1's. Seem to be about the same speed as the Hull comp X's, all in all very good and would recommend people to try, For 692 owners these also leave the barrels dirty, but  no  more worse than any of the others I tried

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back