What's on this weekend?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100 ESP Reg at Redricks Sporting Clays, Sawbridgeworth, Herts CM20 2RN

Thanks to Jan, will was right and it's my own fault for not stating that I'm looking for English sporting, all that crossers loopers and incoming malarky.

Will, Hangman's is an idea I hadn't thought of although it's probably the same layout that I did there last week, plus no scorers on a practise shoot.

Redricks also worth a thought, I have never ventured out that way (70 miles and 1 hour 20 mins) doesn't sound out of the question. 

Thanks Doc, Grimsthorp = 135 miles 2 hrs 36mins and I'm flying solo so no button pusher.

Thank you all once again

Thanks to Jan, will was right and it's my own fault for not stating that I'm looking for English sporting, all that crossers loopers and incoming malarky.

Will, Hangman's is an idea I hadn't thought of although it's probably the same layout that I did there last week, plus no scorers on a practise shoot.

Redricks also worth a thought, I have never ventured out that way (70 miles and 1 hour 20 mins) doesn't sound out of the question. 

Thanks Doc, Grimsthorp = 135 miles 2 hrs 36mins and I'm flying solo so no button pusher.

Thank you all once again
Yeah Hangmans will be same and as you say. Enquired about the SSP at Westfield but it’s full. I’m toying with Redricks concept..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back