What's On This Weekend?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another weekend when I'm going to have to find something else to keep myself occupied.  Not good.  Long term forecast is looking OK for EJC on the 22nd though.

Another weekend when I'm going to have to find something else to keep myself occupied.  Not good.  Long term forecast is looking OK for EJC on the 22nd though.
Music to my ears, weathers been rubbish recently and hardly shot but premier league on 22nd at ejc followed by floodlit sporttrap at dartford in the evening fingers crossed the long range forecast is correct 😁

If I were shooting that would sound quite nice.  I like Bisley.  See a few are already cancelling ahead of Dennis arriving,
It WAS quite nice, there were a few of us stalwarts dressed in waterproofs, grinning each other, having a really good time - (this was Cottesloe heath, not Long Siberia) and it just has a nice feel about it.

If I'm reading correctly though, at 42 notes for 100 birds, I'd hope it to be good! Becoming the norm before long though, sadly.
It is what it is, but for many it doesn't compare to a more challenging set of targets and with a prize pot too.

If I'm reading correctly though, at 42 notes for 100 birds, I'd hope it to be good! Becoming the norm before long though, sadly.
Yes it's a club shoot and cheaper for members, we plebs are penalised by a few quid for using the facilities

Was planning on EJC tomorrow.  Forecast for high winds is slightly putting me off, but tempted to go along anyway.

Latest posts

Back