Wanted: Sporting Clay DVDs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Pinnegar

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommended DVDs on sporting clays I could borrow/buy?

The one that really interests me is Ben Husthwaite's Method Star but there are lots of others that look good.

Cheers

I have a copy of a dvd from Phil Coley which you are welcome to. Can't remember what its called or even about? Send me your address via PM and I'll post it out to you gratis.

DT

I have a copy of a dvd from Phil Coley which you are welcome to. Can't remember what its called or even about? Send me your address via PM and I'll post it out to you gratis.

DT
very kind of you ?

indeed you are, I never thought otherwise ?

Being down in the depths of C class I'm sure there will be a couple tips to pick up. It's appreciated (for now, I reserve the right to shift that opinion once it's been watched :) )

Just in case this one doesn't push me from C to AA. I'm still open to borrowing/buying others :D

Being down in the depths of C class I'm sure there will be a couple tips to pick up. It's appreciated (for now, I reserve the right to shift that opinion once it's been watched :) )

Just in case this one doesn't push me from C to AA. I'm still open to borrowing/buying others :D
youtube has a load of stuff and it's free.

Latest posts

Back