Videos of the Stratstone Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evoracer

Are there videos showing the full sequence that actually show the targets? seen a few on youtube but none that actually show many targets!

thinking of giving it ago but would like to see what i'm in for but towers are not my forte!! 

I have a feeling that there is a video showing all the targets, how to adress them, what choke is required, all lead pictures, what swear words to use on misses but the price is £2500.00 do you want one? :crazy:

Are there videos showing the full sequence that actually show the targets? seen a few on youtube but none that actually show many targets!

thinking of giving it ago but would like to see what i'm in for but towers are not my forte!!
There are only two straight overhead driven targets. The rest are all high crossers and loopers.

Had a look at the scoreboard, well done to Ed.

Noticed no females on the board yet.

lets be honest a video is never going to show you how to hit them that's down to the skill of the shooter!!! and I generally think shooting videos are poor! but I wanted to see how fast the feckers really are!! 

lets be honest a video is never going to show you how to hit them that's down to the skill of the shooter!!! and I generally think shooting videos are poor! but I wanted to see how fast the feckers really are!! 
It would be like watching Moto GP on TV.

If you see them at the track they seem faster. If you get on the back of one I should imagine it would seem faster again??

The only way is to shoot it. If you get the opportunity, go for it!!! I wish I could.   :biggrin:

You shoot it and I'll video you, then post it on Shootclay.  

I think he means a shorter front arm than normal and feet closer together allowing transfer of weight onto back foot as required. Which is OK if directly overhead, but I am led to believe they are not.

Tinker bell said:
Not in the same day i hope :wink: It is an endurance thing...honest....unless you are super fit.
I'm a Machine!!! 

no probably not in 1 day 1 tower pissing me off a day is enough!!!

Back