Valley View - 22nd April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavB

Well,after waking up late, with a minging hangover, thanks to Chateau Neuf De Pap, I decided the long drive to Gunsite would have to wait.So I endeavored to tackle Weston Wood. After 25 mins up the M40 feeling decidedly peaky I thought bugger this and went to VV instead.

A lovely sausage bap and mug of tea later, I met up with some familiar faces and off we went.

Scored 1 on the first stand a driven midi and Midi high crosser and things didnt get much better from then on. I dont think I straighted any stand and missed nearly everything traveling left to right?

Gun mount was a bit suspect and just couldnt concentrate, timing and smoothness were distant memories, I kept checking the lead and approaching the stands without any real determination to break them and was pretty pleased it was all over.

Overall the targets were a good mix, some of them you had to get on a bit quick, which wasnt going to happen. Fair to say my Mojo was still in bed.

Good company, good targets and lesson learned with regards to hangovers. Hit 65, very suprising considering I thought I might of just cleared 50.

Back