Valley View - 11/09/2011

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shootclay admin said:

All this talk of shooting is making me pine for home... Scores at VV Clever?
 when are you back matt - if ive got the funds im up for vv when its next on

You have to be up for the Wylye Valley outing on Oct 9th? I'm looking forward to that one...

I would love to go there again mate but for me its the overall cost of shooting now. As you know I'm much further south now too. One day when I'm a bit flush I might trundle up there.

shootclay admin said:

You have to be up for the Wylye Valley outing on Oct 9th? I'm looking forward to that one... bit too far for me....................but then again !  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif

cheers matt . thats an idea/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif will get back to you, just checking if my boy has a football match in the VV area or not on that afternoon

shootclay admin said:

All this talk of shooting is making me pine for home... Scores at VV Clever?
 Overall, no idea! It hit a 79. I actually doubt anybody would beat 90, unless a top shot was there. I think their next shoot is 9th October, but I would likely be at Crazy Bear (just to vary things). Cheers,CSC3

Well, I see that Valley View have gotten rid of that completely useless website they had; which hosted almost no information and was untraceable on bingle. It has now been replaced with an all new completely useless website, that hosts no information, save that they serve warm coffee. (Still not known on bingle; so if you want to find out about nothing, visit valleyviewclub.com) OK Good. CSC3

Latest posts

Back