Titanium chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I had my Krieghoff I preferred to shoot it with two 3/8 Briley steel extended chokes rather than titanium. It’s what ever suits you but different weight of chokes I.m.o. definitely alter the feel/handling of a gun. 

An extra inch of external choke is the same as an extra inch of barrel and vice versa. It makes a difference. In your case you just chopped almost 2 inches (in weight) off the gun barrel.

Good Angel - Leave it as it is - You are right about the tiny details.

Bad Angel - Put 50g of weight in the stock. Try 25g or 75g. Buy some EXTENDED titanium chokes. Go on - you know you want to.

For anybody who's interested these are the weights in grams of the invector plus chokes I have 

Midas extended 44.9

Teague titanium extended 20.7

Briley titanium extended 23.4

Briley flush stainless 28.1

Rhino ported extended stainless 40.7

Teague extended stainless 37.9

Conclusion midas chokes heaviest choke known to man 😁

For anybody who's interested these are the weights in grams of the invector plus chokes I have 

Midas extended 44.9

Teague titanium extended 20.7

Briley titanium extended 23.4

Briley flush stainless 28.1

Rhino ported extended stainless 40.7

Teague extended stainless 37.9

Conclusion midas chokes heaviest choke known to man 😁
Of course if you really want to go into the minutiae then even in the same brand the different constrictions will vary, for example full choke will weigh heavier than skeet.😂

Now you're talking.

Briley Spectrum (Beretta Mobil) - Skeet - 32g.

Briley Spectrum (Beretta Mobil) - Full - 37g.

🤐

you should´nt use Titanium Chokes with Steel Shot!!! the chokes don´t like it. 

It´s writen on the side of the Briley chokes and in the Box for the Teague chokes.

The cost of titanium chokes to me are just not worth it.

Teague thin wall chokes are almost half the price, and although i have never weighed either, the difference probably isn`t noticable.

All of my guns that have extra chokes, are Teague ones, cannot be faulted for pattern and price.

The cost of titanium chokes to me are just not worth it.

Teague thin wall chokes are almost half the price, and although i have never weighed either, the difference probably isn`t noticable.

All of my guns that have extra chokes, are Teague ones, cannot be faulted for pattern and price.
 Teague thin wall are fitted to fixed choke guns that they modify, and as such will only fit their modified guns.

So not much use on a already multi choke gun

Back