Thorrold is Back!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • British Open Sporting Juniors 1st
  • British Open Sporting Side/Side 1st
  • British Open Sporting (x2) 1st
  • British Open FITASC Sporting 1st
  • NSSA European Iron Man Skeet Germany (399/400) 1st
  • English Open Skeet 1st
  • English All Round 1st
  • Beretta World Sporting Open (x2) 1st
  • FITASC Compact Sporting European (198/200) 1st
  • F.E.D.E.C.A.T Compact/Sporting World Championships Moscow 1st
  • Suffolk Open DTL (100/300) 1st
  • Former England Team Member Sporting
  • Former Great Britain Team Member FITASC
  • Former Great Britain Team Member Compact Sporting
  • CPSA CLA Champion of Champions 2011
  • :rolleyes:

If I posted a vidi of my birthday party on a public forum you could certainly comment on the activities but it would certainly not be any of your FB what occurred there unless some statutes were violated and you were a legally authorized enforcement agent.  I realize the distinction as to what constitutes YFB is a difficult nuance to define

:bye:
Wonko - Over here it is not actually necessary to be a legally authorised enforcement agent.  Any citizen has the power to make a citizen's arrest if they see a crime committed and can then provide the evidence to back up their actions and have the balls to do it in the first place!

Another point - Once something is in the public domain then everyone is entitled to their view on it - its called free speech!

Wonko - Over here it is not actually necessary to be a legally authorised enforcement agent.  Any citizen has the power to make a citizen's arrest if they see a crime committed and can then provide the evidence to back up their actions and have the balls to do it in the first place!
No they f*ching don't!! You try it...

Whats with all the nambi pambi, "Oh, he's done something that I don't like" crap about?!?! He's made a video that's not to your taste, he's not broken any laws...live with it!!! 

but there will be some on here who will come along and say what a nice bloke Phillip is,

Will his supporters still be standing at his side when an accident does happen? Or will they want to distance themselves from this idiot? Time will tell.
Chippy's post is supposed to be inserted here, but mysteriously vanished?

There it is. It's almost like I had a Crystal Ball isn't it?   :wink:

Nice Bloke or not, if you can't see the harm he's doing to your sport, then you really should remove those Rose Tinted (Sorry, Vermillion) Shootng Glasses.

No they f*ching don't!! You try it...

Whats with all the nambi pambi, "Oh, he's done something that I don't like" crap about?!?! He's made a video that's not to your taste, he's not broken any laws...live with it!!! 
Oh Yes they do! (It is Panto season after all!) Perhaps the Laws are different North of the Border? All you need is the Balls as Robert said..............................?

It would be interesting to know where you would draw the line Darkside? It is strange that you seem to be so intolerant and forthright about everything else, but you condone this sort of behaviour.

Best of luck with the shoots you hold on your farm. I will read the reviews with interest. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chippy's post is supposed to be inserted here, but mysteriously vanished?

There it is. It's almost like I had a Crystal Ball isn't it?   :wink:

Nice Bloke or not, if you can't see the harm he's doing to your sport, then you really should remove those Rose Tinted (Sorry, Vermillion) Shootng Glasses.

Oh Yes they do! (It is Panto season after all!) Perhaps the Laws are different North of the Border? All you need is the Balls as Robert said..............................?

It would be interesting to know where you would draw the line Darkside? It is strange that you seem to be so intolerant and forthright about everything else, but you condone this sort of behaviour.

Best of luck with the shoots you hold on your farm. I will read the reviews with interest. :smile:
Scottish law is totally separate from English law!!! There is NO such thing as Citizens arrest in Scotland, if you attempt one up here...you will be charged with breach of the peace as a minimum!!!  

To be allowed to carry out a citizens arrest in England, under English law, you have to be able to prove that it was not reasonably practical for  a constable to carry out the arest AND one of another conditions!!! Good luck PROVING that...

A lawyer friend of mine advised me on what to do if any idiot ever tries to 'citizens arrest' you...other than for protecting your property or human life from actual danger, there's no point in having citizens arrest...

Where I draw the line...in what respect? Show me where I condone anything...I stated the 'no laws were broken'...I neither condone or support, I made a statement. What I am 'intolerant' about is sharing a planet with whining old dobbers like you :baby:

Simbo, a fud can be a useful thing, dobbers are only of use to old women playing bingo!!! 

Darkside

That's more like it! :thumbsu:

After some of your recent posts I thought you were going soft?

He is certainly very talented but in the case of Mr Thurrold isn't he a well known and to date respected coach, running a shooting academy.  Whilst he may only be endangering himself and those around on the film and I am sure they were very careful BUT there are going to be numb nuts out there who will want to try to emulate him.  I never think it a good idea for example to throw a loaded gun from one person to another - who does that? 
Just seen that one,  :frown:  diabolical behaviour and he turns his face away from the clay shrapnel  :eek: . This is not a case of someone doing something we happen to disagree with (or having to live with it) as Darkside suggests, it is irresponsible and had it been done by an unknown shooter he'd have been metaphorically slaughtered for portraying clay shooting in a very poor light. Remember 95% of people may never have even seen a clay target before. 

Back