The joys of CPSA membership

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A certain abusive plonker that was banned from this forum a while back.. He pissed everybody off along the way. About 2 years ago he had a problem with his membership, because somebody had called CPSA to inform them that he had passed away. 😆
Shot Southdown at the weekend "Will you be renewing your CPSA membership" 😥

Shot Southdown at the weekend "Will you be renewing your CPSA membership" 😥
Your membership doesn't need renewing and your scores from Sunday are in. The grounds are required (and regularly reminded) to run the software updates to get the most up to date membership details for new, renewed, lapsed, deceased members and often this is the reason why a members details are not correct on the grounds PC or laptop!

I have been a member of the CPSA for many many years , involved with Committees , Coaching , Refereeing , County etc.,  some years ago for reasons not explained they changed my membership number from an early one to an 82,000 one WHY?

When I retired eight years ago I offered my time free of charge to volunteer for CPSA.

Had a reply from the CEO , " Thank you for volunteering , but we cannot find any records of you being qualified, so I think the best thing is for you to requalify if you wish to  help ."

Okay , I will just have to sell a few guns , a few cars and a few paintings and then I will pay to attend your courses and be taught by those that I have probably taught in the first place .

NOT.

Your membership doesn't need renewing and your scores from Sunday are in. The grounds are required (and regularly reminded) to run the software updates to get the most up to date membership details for new, renewed, lapsed, deceased members and often this is the reason why a members details are not correct on the grounds PC or laptop!
Thanks for your input Richard,very helpful as usual...

Obviously i am aware my membership does not need renewing as i have a card stating that,i also realise that you are not in control of grounds and that is why my last comment didn't reference the CPSA.

I note you didn't bother responding before and i have not received an explanation as to why this has happened or an apology,don't worry i am not expecting one as that would be beyond your/Cpsa capabilities,the reasons i was given were factually incorrect.

If you are unhappy with or find my description of events to be at fault i will endeavour to provide you with factual evidence to the contrary.

I will state though that there is no point feeling aggrieved with me as this was not of my doing and i am in no way responsible for it.

Back