That's the way to DTL it

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The e in ehb stands for Elizabeth...
rolleyes.gif
that's what i ment did i not !

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe uncharacter like but ehb102 seems like a nice girl or why else would she bother what others think when he is shooting, if she was not, she would not give a fook !. So he had a nice coment, see i can be nice at times :wink:
my god man you are mellow today. :)

good point Elizabeth must be very nice to bother about those other folk as I know for a fact that neither you or I give em a second thought. ?

my god man you are mellow today. :)

good point Elizabeth must be very nice to bother about those other folk as I know for a fact that neither you or I give em a second thought. ?

If we meet on the same squad i would shoot naked just to put you off
lmao-1.gif

Looking at my score card I missed 26 completely and had 18 second barrel kills. I love that working out the percentages are so easy! 

Improvement on that kind of number should come easily with practice. Getting out to practice is the hard part right now :)

Back to sporting, then skeet, then I have to learn ABT for the All round. Busy summer.

Apparently the birds were awfully low with lots of top shots complaining that the birds weren't hooped, so I am that I was probably at least 20 points shy as lots of really good shots were.

It's a nice thought :)

this is only too common and there is no excuse for not setting them, however because dtl targets are relatively slow they are greatly effected by wind direction and gusts as there is no power the target to push through and remain on course so to speak. It is therefore a simple fact that the targets can be hooped but an hour later wind changes and there wrong. This is were experience counts, being able to read the conditions and adapt accordingly. I am sure that as an experienced esp shot you are used to having to read targets and adapt.

sounds to me like you did very well for your first go ?

I did well enough, and I wasn't whining about it.

Cambridge has a really nice DTL set up now.  I might take up DTL just because the facilities are so good and convenient. 

its a slippery slope ehb. You very soon get "quite" good at it then you get your first 25 straight and that's when the hunt for a perfect score takes over. It can become addictive. On the plus side the dtl folk are a good bunch, facilities are generally very good and very often layouts are covered so your hair doesn't get ruined by pesky rain ?

Do you have stylish hair that  rain can damage, Ips?

I made the County team anyway :)
This is IPS -  :afro:  

Well done making the county team - see you at Nott's in September - I'm in the Linc's senior team  :D

well done both ?

ehb

no. Not anymore ?

I'll have to pop down to Cambridge for a 100 DTL soon  ;)

I'll rustle some up & bring em  :D  it'll be at least late September for me - I'll have a look at the fixtures & see  ;)

Back