Sub categories

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will he be singing that "Ging Gang Gooley Gooley Watcha" song or that thing about Kookaboroughs sitting in some old gum tree?

That would be very irritatiting if he breaks into that during a line. Not as bad as shooting an Auto of course??   :biggrin:
He will have everyone lined up after the shoot to sing "We're Riding Along On The Crest Of A Wave".......Bisley will never be the same again!!! :haha:

IPS are you down there for Friday practice? If you are come and say hellooooo. We will be the two Chicas laughing a lot.

IPS are you down there for Friday practice? If you are come and say hellooooo. We will be the two Chicas laughing a lot.
He may not have time on Friday Nic.....he could be busy putting up the tent, lighting the camp fire, going for supplies of baked beans, digging latrines etc. Oh the joys of Scouting/Camping, the outdoor life...where men are men.....and sheep are worried!!!! :camp:

Unfortunately not as I wont get there till early evening at best, that is of course IF I come at all as still giving it some thought.

PS

My BBC weather doo dah now says showers for sunday at Bisley, :(

He may not have time on Friday Nic.....he could be busy putting up the tent, lighting the camp fire, going for supplies of baked beans, digging latrines etc. Oh the joys of Scouting/Camping, the outdoor life...where men are men.....and sheep are worried!!!! :camp:
Git :)

Update

brother / business partner has decided on a last minute holiday so i cant do bisley as too busy at work and i don't want to have to drive home on Sunday after shoot then have to do 1k plus miles next week.

So the camp expedition is off :(

Oh bugger IPS........will we ever meet......she said falling on the sofa, hand to forehead.......

I am sorry nic it isbeyind my control brother ips only told me today that he was off on his jollies, but trust me the wait willbe worth it :)

Yes as a northern bird i think you should.

Ps

no offence intended to northern birds of either the feathered or none feathered variety.

Phew

ips, I think you cried off because you can not tell your ging gangs from your goolie goolie watchers Mate  ! 

ips, I think you cried off because you can not tell your ging gangs from your goolie goolie watchers Mate  !
ah well we will be ging gang goolie ing next week mate :)

Yes, good luck with that one. I am in Lakes but having looked at map, it is just a bit too far to get across to A1 and then on to Catterick. If you need to borrow my latest toy, a mint condition Beretta 303 auto just give me a shout. It could pay dividends you know. You do not have to scrabble around after your empties, it throws them too far away. You can entertain the waiting crowds at each stand by pointing the barrels in any direction, other than upwards. You can leave your gunslip in the car, which aids your amusing the awaiting crowds. It is such fun watching them all leaping for cover, as you turn around to talk to people. By the time you get to stand 4 or 5 you will find that all the crowds have moved away from in front of you, so the only people left then are the Referee's. If you sneakily use the magazine lock button and  just fire your first shot, then start to leave the cage holding your gun at the horizontal, get your shoot buddies to time how long it takes for the Ref to either hit the floor or better still do a leap forward to try and grab your gun. They can make Olympic athletes look slow by comparison. Oh you can have such fun. At my local ground they hold me in really high esteem, they all think that I am some ruthless Businessman. When I walk into the clubhouse I overhear people saying, here is that "Dangerous Banker" .(I think it's Banker) They must think I am big in the City. So you see,  a whole new world awaits you out there,  away from those boring Trap layouts, but beware you may just have enough fun to make you want to go again !.

Last edited by a moderator:
We shall see mate, full report to folllow

Latest posts

Back