Sub categories

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha .....abt....ha....have a word with Fred Ian. He told me something very disturbing, well if it turns out to be true that is!!!
pm or email me mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian....now look...having a mid life crisis is serious stuff me old mate ! Its not about turning into a bloody boy scout, its all about messing about with a younger woman, buying a Harley or a fast car, starting to wear jeans and leather jackets, starting to play a guitar or drums again. Its about ceasing to be the responsible person in the family!!! I didn't have a mid life crisis....I just stayed as I was!!! Pmsl!!!
yes but i did all that in my mid 30s after divorce from first Mrs nut case :)

Well I did shoot 100 ABT at another ground a few months ago now, but I was undecided about whether it was supposed to be proper ABT or this new version so I think i'll try out the "Ball Trench" at NCSC this weekend I'll call them tomorrow and enter.

Good man, look fwd to saying hello. I will be the bloke who hasn't shaved or washed and looks like ray mears i may even be wearing a woggle and singing camp fire songs.

Good man, look fwd to saying hello. I will be the bloke who hasn't shaved or washed and looks like ray mears i may even be wearing a woggle and singing camp fire songs.
Are you talking to meeee??

Oh ok, didn't want you to miss out on the fun!!
oh mate believe me i missed out on nothing i crammed a hell of a lot of debauchery into a couple of years until the current Mrs ips tamed me :)

Nic

yes probably and if i do i am looking fwd to saying hello in person :)

ps

weather report excellent for next weekend and Mrs ips and i have got the urge to go back to our youth and have a bit of fun ... Wait for it ... Camping !

You cant beat camping in sunny weather its great fun :)

mid life crisis i hear you say, yes possibly :)
Just seen this...missed it earlier :wink:

Bring the whisky..!

If weather turns...you can have bed at Chez Heron ....

Oh no...the woggle is tooooo much.....unless you are strutting around with a Southern Comfort in your hand and then it would be 'retro'....

Ah hahaha.

We've all got used to entering selection shoots on the day before. Several big names almost came unstuck at Beverley - overentered and a waiting list in operation. No joke with your hotel already paid for. Enough withdrew to cover them but nobody will leave it till Friday next year.

Whooppeeee... a shooting pal of mine from USA has just dropped into Ireland for a few weeks. I told her to get her ass over here this weekend....and i booked her into the ABT to keep me company.

Although she is a World Champion ...I do not think she has shot an ABT competition.

Flights now booked. Picking her up on Friday early and heading to NCSC for the practice day with a couple of guns for her to try to see what fits....

We should have an absolute hoot....this has put a whole new level of enjoyment on the weekend.. :laugh:

Camp fire songs?...Woggle? Too much information and the thought of you wandering about Bisley in shorts, long socks and sandals is just.....well.... too much!!

Arhhhhhh! Long socks and sandals, particularly white socks with those little coloured strips around the tops, are a pet hate of mine.

You could do a "No.1Topdog Hates" thread but it would be so much longer than the Ips one and make me look bad.  :spiteful:

I digress!  Sub Classes: - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_submarine_classes_of_the_Royal_Navy

Try that lot. There are so many more but I only bothered with British ones.

Hang on! I'm not on Aquanaughts Anonymous Forum am I????  :fie:

Mike, any socks with sandals are a no no mate! As for Ian with his boy scout gear, I think the socks will be knee length, possibly with those little tassels to hold em up! It will be just like a scene from the Gang Show!!!! Look out Bisley...here he comes!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian have you got any of those long shorts....or are they short longs? You know, the ones that end about nine inches above the ankle. A pair of those to go with the socks and sandals would be so trendy!!! Seems a lot of the grockles down this way favour them, accompanied by a camo vest and a hat that looks like it once belonged to Bill and Ben the flowerpot men, you know the sort of thing!

Will he be singing that "Ging Gang Gooley Gooley Watcha" song or that thing about Kookaboroughs sitting in some old gum tree?

That would be very irritatiting if he breaks into that during a line. Not as bad as shooting an Auto of course??   :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back