Starter gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can trace my lineage directly to John Hill deHull (born 1240 Cambridgeshire - died ? Shropshire) and sort of feel that the three lions are OK for me.  They're off the FA logo and I have the FA banner hanging in my kitchen as well.   :paladin:

As for some aspect of cosmopolitan I see no problem with that.  Perhaps you should get out more.    :poke:

and BTW it would be "you're a Yank", not "your a Yank".  English grammar, dochano
Unfortunately I am afraid that your FA banner, is now out of date. It has been replaced by the more appropriate  "SWEET FA banner"  !    :D

Unfortunately I am afraid that your FA banner, is now out of date. It has been replaced by the more appropriate  "SWEET FA banner"  !    :D
Paul120 has one in his trophy cabinet  :lol:

So, back on topic  :rolleyes:  

How about THIS ONE 

With a bit of haggling and the fact there's no P/X, you should get this for close to your £1k. 

However, as I have said many a time, for just a little more you could buy a brand new one LIKE THIS

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a semi auto?  On this side of the Atlantic, quality used and even new ones are priced under quality O/Us and are typically the starter clay gun of choice.

Latest posts

Back