Sportrap @ Garlands Cancelled - lack of interest

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

As seen by email but unsure of circulation for those going to the WM Area England Sporting Selection Shoot at Garlands the weekend of the 16&17th April be aware that due to lack of entries the Clay Shooting Company have had to cancel the WM Area and Gloucestershire County Sportrap that was planned to be run over the same two days, the sportrap was of course a CPSA shoot open to all members.

No date known for the possible rearrangement of the two events. 

And I was going to kick chippers bottom at this as well, as if 

Last edited by a moderator:
As seen by email but unsure of circulation for those going to the WM Area England Sporting Selection Shoot at Garlands the weekend of the 16&17th April be aware that due to lack of entries the Clay Shooting Company have had to cancel the WM Area and Gloucestershire County Sportrap that was planned to be run over the same two days, the sportrap was of course a CPSA shoot open to all members.

Wasn't it sportasc that was cancelled?

ignore me I'm having a moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

don't remember this being Glos sportrap CC ? long way from home haha

don't remember this being Glos sportrap CC ? long way from home haha
Yes mate it was also chosen as our CC, bit sad really as last years was the first Sportrap that I can remember us having decent day it was too, think Glos took a fair few of the WM area medals also.

I was going to run this alongside the England sel shoot but it seemed not many wanted to commit up front so decided not to run it !!

the sporting will run Saturday and Sunday as planned , there will be a white gold challenge qualifier on and I'm going to run a Battue challenge pool shoot as well as I did at the British last year !!

Perhaps it was too much running at the same time and people preferred to concentrate on the selection shoot?

I was going to run this alongside the England sel shoot but it seemed not many wanted to commit up front so decided not to run it !!

the sporting will run Saturday and Sunday as planned , there will be a white gold challenge qualifier on and I'm going to run a Battue challenge pool shoot as well as I did at the British last year !!
I forgot - I'd have done both - must pay more attention.

Nope , same sort of stamp as my normal shoot , a well balanced enjoyable shoot for everyone and every class 

Latest posts

Back