Sponsorship

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was under the impression that you already provide some extensive support for that brand
I believe Alan Rhone now provides a Truss for Krieghoff owners?

Quote:-   "Truss Me it will be alright this time."

Heard at The World's yesterday  " F*** it , I'll go back to my Miroku  " which seems a far too often heard remark . 

I fairness I do have to say that my K80 I believe is now sorted , my Parcour as never been a problem .

Seems a shame to keep them locked away , but some people say that about criminals ? 🤣🤣🤣

Heard at The World's yesterday  " F*** it , I'll go back to my Miroku  " which seems a far too often heard remark . 

I fairness I do have to say that my K80 I believe is now sorted , my Parcour as never been a problem .

Seems a shame to keep them locked away , but some people say that about criminals ? 🤣🤣🤣
Guess if you don't use them they will never go wrong,mind you nothing is certain with a Kreighoff 🙄

Pretty funny thread.......I've seen a lot of the same in the USPSA/IPSC side of things here. with the "Rudy Project Shooting Team" being probably the funniest example.

In any case, I don't care who sponsors who or what gun/cartridges/vest/glasses any of the top dogs use.  Am I to believe that the DT11 is so massively superior to any Perazzi that loads of shooters suddenly switched from P to B before Rio or soon after?  Riiiiiight.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess if you don't use them they will never go wrong,mind you nothing is certain with a Kreighoff 🙄
I certainly admire that generally optimistic outlook.  A comfort to those K-gun owners without a doubt.  Thankfully there are those of us who have avoided that need, gun-wise.

Is the truss to assist supporting the K-gun weight or the hernia it has already generated?  And if I may  ask, why is it necessary to keep them locked away?  Don't want to offend the sensibilities of decent people with the visual impact of the appearance challenged things?  Certainly a kindness on your part, regardless.

In any case, I don't care who sponsors who or what gun/cartridges/vest/glasses any of the top dogs use. 
You most def lack any regard for the Western Civilization's concept of consumerism and responsible citizenship.  Openly admitting and de facto endorsement of such a rejection could well lead to some criminal charges.  

You most def lack any regard for the Western Civilization's concept of consumerism and responsible citizenship.  Openly admitting and de facto endorsement of such a rejection could well lead to some criminal charges.  
Bring on the handcuffs

Latest posts

Back