South West Shooting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not heard the term "golden triangle" until now, which venues\area does this cover then?
Take a line from Central London to Banbury, then down to Andover and back to London. See how many shooting grounds are contained in that Triangle and you'll see why it's "Golden" for shooters.

Also contains the well known "Berkshire Mafia", a group of marauding bandits who steal all the prize money at your favourite shoots. You'll know who they are if you've been around long enough!

The "Reading Cartel" are another bunch to be wary of too. All come from inside the "Golden Triangle" of Clay Shooting.

Membership of these organisations is very strict and you only qualify if you pass the required initiation tests. One of these requires them to take sweets away from young children and to steal an old lady's Zimmer Frame. They are a heartless bunch as you can see!

(Actually Jimmybh, I made it all up, but you can't deny there's a lot of good shooting grounds in this area!)  :wink:

I could tell you a lot more about the grounds in the S West but I cannot be bothered with the silly inuendos and all the S**T  talked about on this site.

I got called "Mr Angry" on another topic the other day. So I lightened up a bit, took a happy pill and decided to have a little fun.

Guess that didn't work then? Damned if I do and damned if I don't? Perhaps I'll just watch from now on and keep schtum!  :bye:

The south west inter counties Sportrap has been confirmed on the 24th October at PURBECK shooting school 

the FITASC is on the 20th September at PURBECK 

the inter counties sporting is to be confirmed 

The south west inter counties Sportrap has been confirmed on the 24th October at PURBECK shooting school 

the FITASC is on the 20th September at PURBECK 

the inter counties sporting is to be confirmed 
Owls Lodge according to Facebook I just read.

Correct owls lodge have been kind enough to step in on the 26th September 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back