Skeet shooting Manchester

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bray184

i shall be in Manchester for three days next month Monday to Wednesday and was wondering if while I'm there I could get some English skeet practice in during my free time so can anyone recommend a club in or around Manchester

http://www.manchesterclayshooting.com/  you will have to check if there open on that day.

how_real_men_skeet_shoot-38725.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No skeet at MCSC

Edit- yes there is,never seen it used tho, They are open Wednesdays.

No skeet at MCSC

I would give them a call first to see that the skeet range is still in use. There was some talk of them having to close it due to the bit of land where the skeet id being used for something else.

Failing that North Wales shooting school have it and are open Tuesday and Wednesday. Bit of a drive but I can't think of anywhere nearer.

No skeet at MCSC

You can shoot skeet on a Wednesday. But ring first

i shall be in Manchester for three days next month Monday to Wednesday and was wondering if while I'm there I could get some English skeet practice in during my free time so can anyone recommend a club in or around Manchester
I'm down at MCSC today so will ask them about the skeet range for you then.

Bad news for the OP. Sadly no skeet available at MCSC currently mainly due to the land to the right of the skeet range being rented out as a paintball site, rendering shooting there impractical.

Latest posts

Back