Siting gun cabinet

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a good day today got a phone call at 3.30pm from my fao. he was wondering if I was around today which I was so he came round mine at 5pm had a look at my cabinet and said that it was ok straight away. Bonus. Went through all the cert stuff with me and seem happy with everything. Pretty much said I'd got my cert in not so many ways. My next question is how long from the visit does it take for the cert to be posted to you.

Had a good day today got a phone call at 3.30pm from my fao. he was wondering if I was around today which I was so he came round mine at 5pm had a look at my cabinet and said that it was ok straight away. Bonus. Went through all the cert stuff with me and seem happy with everything. Pretty much said I'd got my cert in not so many ways. My next question is how long from the visit does it take for the cert to be posted to you.
My FAO said it would be about 2 weeks but it was only a week in the end.

Should be within a few days :good:  

No I live in leicester and it's only took two weeks for someone to come out to see me so hopefully won't take long to post me my cert

Back