single trigger sxs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread needs closing down.

It is very well known that the OP has learning difficulties.

Not many guns have double triggers , many especially SxS have two single triggers , he just needs to learn how to use them , as in time , he surely will.

Ha ha ha  ! The beloved Boss.

I lusted for a Boss O/U for years , beautiful , exquisite, desirable , saved and saved until finally joy of joy I bought one .

Jaazus it was like riding an untamed Bronco and kicked even worse , beautiful but unruly , not for me I'm afraid although I still love them and Dickson round actions.

As well you should know, many older guns have massive downpitch and and kick hard enough to spray snot.  I shot a Boss pigeon gun, properly fitted to it's then owner and it was no more abusive than the Perazzi used for the same game.  That is to say, no problemo and I would've had it but for the cost.  

For a sideplated boxlock that Fabarm does look pretty OK.  I'd be interested in seeing the lock-up.

A Word of advice.

I owned a 486 Parallelllo for a year but nerver shot it well. The reason where the butt pad, it had an odd angle which always made me mount it badly...

Never got it right and gave up after a number of adjustment which never work out.

Otherwise a beautiful gun.

As best as I can tell the market for the 486 is primarily composed of uninformed poseurs sipping at the cup of an imaginary history.  How Beretta can make any $ catering to that crowd, relatively meager in number as they are, is one of the Mysteries of the Cosmos.

A Word of advice.

I owned a 486 Parallelllo for a year but nerver shot it well. The reason where the butt pad, it had an odd angle which always made me mount it badly...

Never got it right and gave up after a number of adjustment which never work out.

Otherwise a beautiful gun.
The 60's Beretta SxS that I shoot had 8" of downpitch when I got it.  Can you say "abusive"?  It now has less than one and is eminently shootable.

Back