Simulated Game Day anyone?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

So many people have commented on the High Banks and sheer drops at Windrush - we never use them to their max for sporting or FITASC shoots but we do run Simulated Game days from them quite often.

We currently have a group of 4 that want to do a shoot on Sat 13th October but we need another 10 to put on a good show......

It day would include 5 drives, (High Pheasant, Partridge and Grouse to name but three), Refreshments on arrival and between drives 2 and 3 plus a pub lunch.

Windrush (for those that haven't been) is in the heart of the Cotswolds, only a mile from Bourton on the Water.

The day is starting at 10am and lunch will be around 1.30-2pm so it will be a leisurely morning.

Cost per person including everything but your cartridges and drinks at the pub £140 each.

All our simulated days are run with Manual traps so we can ensure not only getting the traps to their optimum position but also that the clay speeds are faster and the angles can be varied by the operator to keep it interesting. Each drive will be a combination of fast furious flushes and sporadic birds.... not for the faint hearted!

Recommended max load 24gm to avoid a sore shoulder!! It's often said on these days that too may shots are fired etc etc, Throughout the day you will be presented with over 4000 clays but with the way they are shown it's fun and you can either be 'picky' and shoot less or be 'gung ho' and use anything up 400 shells each. Ultimately it's your choice.

If you want to book on then either PM me, email [email protected] or call 07986 781312

If you've got a group of your own and want to do a different day then let us know!

Me and Mrs Fuz are in for this :D will mail you now :) shirt, tie and breeks I hope ;)

Back