ShootClay Sim Day

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
I've been meaning to do this for a while - so here goes...I think this could be a lovely meet up for members in the summer.

I have an option to set up an ShootClay Sim day, in the Midlands this Spring/Summer - final date to be decided, but would avoid the major championship events.   Am looking to see who is interested only please on this post.  Format would be as follows:

• Breakfast//Lunch/Afternoon Tea
  • 6/8 drives using 5000+ clays
  • Fully Hosted
  • Refreshments
  • Transport between drives
Fibre shells not included / but available. 

Would aim to get 16 guns...including me of course - if we get a ShootClay group together - I'll get some commemorative polo shirts done for each of the guns... something exclusive for us. 

Let me know by PM or below if you'd fancy this - and I will organise by email. 

I'd need to take a deposit to reserve a space in a few weeks. 

Matt

I'd definitely be interested details permitting...probably a couple of places...

Ace...I love sim days....?

Price - around the £175 mark - although I need to confirm. 

Location - midlands - easy access for all

Date - tbd - but I'd like it to be warmer, so April/May - and not clashing with any of our big shoots. 

Price - around the £175 mark - although I need to confirm. 

Location - midlands - easy access for all

Date - tbd - but I'd like it to be warmer, so April/May - and not clashing with any of our big shoots. 
175 sounds fine, can I have an invoice?

I'm very interested and I would come over for this. Depends on the Date. Would be great to meet some shootclayers.

Ben

Subject to dates, would love to do this. Quite possibly 2 guns if there is an extra space to fill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt, you may want to avoid 21st May, as that's the date for the pigeon watch annual charity shoot.

Any idea on location yet, as I'm interested depending on location.

Latest posts

Back