Side by sides

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I have seen yours, I shall let you see mine......................before it goes into a skip, courtesy of the ban lead shot brigade    !    It nearly made it to 100 years old.View attachment 6749
In the skip......really??   If you're skipping it anyway, why not just use it until it breaks, if it breaks. You may be pleasantly surprised.

IMG_20200229_164625.jpgIMG_20200229_164630.jpgIMG_20200229_164643.jpgIMG_20200229_164750.jpg

Ok. I'm in. This is my "proper gun".

Zabala. Single selective trigger.Ejector. Pistol grip stock and beaver tail forend. 3" mag steel proofed. Multichoke. 

Jasper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't see why steel shot will do any harm, OK it's not proofed for superior steel but anything else will be fine if it is in good condition. I took a 1899 Watson Bros in recently for reproof and passed fine for any standard nitro load, only thing is that 2 3/4" chambers are the way to go for the future as 2 1/2" loads might be harder to get in steel. If the barrels are up to it have the chambers lengthened, get it reproofed and enjoy for years to come.

Got a rather nice W&S 700 if anyone is interested...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back