ShotKam footage

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you stopping the gun? is your gun still accelerating?

sight picture at point of pulling the trigger is a very individual thing, as the actions and reactions of every shooter are different during the actual trigger pull and discharge.
I suspect I am.....I had a long break over winter and was shooting well before but shockingly bad since I started a month or so ago. Think I probably need to work on my set up and foot placement. 

Mine arrived today, just charging it now for the weekend.

These aren't cheap - but they are clever. 

Apart from a decent camera with good resolution at slow-mo frame rates - it also has a system that stops and starts the recording based on you closing the gun and commits the recording to the storage when the gun is fired - that way, battery life is preserved and you could use it for an entire round of clays. 

I can't find anything close in that same price bracket. 

The cost could be recouped by renting it out to interested people ? 

Thats what I have been exploring Hamster.... its a good idea. 

Lots of interesting things to be done. I'd like to see the same person shooting the same bird using three different methods. I'd also like to see a selection of people shooting the same bird.

There is also an app for your phone, don't know what it does yet but im guessing it allows you to view the footage in the field

Would love to use one to see what I see if you know what I mean?, because I don't actually see anything like what's in the videos I've watched. Then again if I did use one would I become over conscious of what I'd think I should be seeing?, could it do more harm than good is what would worry me.

Latest posts

Back