Shootclay Ghost squad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimbusgb

In spite of personally greeting Matt, going around with 5 other blokes, staying to the presentation party and appearing in at least two photos it appears that I wasn't at Shootclay 2014!

No record of my score anywhere on the website!

I still don't know how many I hit! Didn't count them up before handing in my card!

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
In spite of personally greeting Matt, going around with 5 other blokes, staying to the presentation party and appearing in at least two photos it appears that I wasn't at Shootclay 2014!

I still don't know how many I hit! Didn't count them up before handing in my card!

Same here, I didn't have time to count up or wait around it was shoot drive get intoxicated at Reading for me!

For some reason the unc ones aren't showing up... Trying to fix.

Our scores are missing to , Chris Osborn , Glenn Lewis and some bloke called Gav !

Fair enough but I'm C class!

:) just checked and I'm there! Not too shabby either! Well chuffed with my score, could so easily have been quite a bit better if I'd kept concentration up and snugged the comb down a bit.

Thanks Matt.

Sorry chaps - I mucked up the spreadsheet - all scores should be in the right places now. 

You didnt say hello to me, thats what it was :)

:santa:

Still a lot of random scores out of place on the bottom of scroll list for me.

Edit. Aha, I see it's now in a new list. Forget the scroll.

Ta

Back