SHOOTCLAY CUP 2014 - Announcement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So - EJC have committed to help make this event as accessible as possible. 

I am squadding less able shooters together, and EJC will help with transport around the site.  Of course, you'll need to let me know in your booking that you'd like some help there - we do not have unlimited buggies for the ground. 

However - it should be noted that EJC has well made paths throughout the ground, and wide cages everywhere - but there are some shooting positions that have steps (the Grouse Butt, and a couple of others) - I'll work with Mark Marshall to see if we can identify alternative shooting positions for those. 

Any questions - please let me know.

So - EJC have committed to help make this event as accessible as possible. 

I am squadding less able shooters together, and EJC will help with transport around the site.  Of course, you'll need to let me know in your booking that you'd like some help there - we do not have unlimited buggies for the ground. 

However - it should be noted that EJC has well made paths throughout the ground, and wide cages everywhere - but there are some shooting positions that have steps (the Grouse Butt, and a couple of others) - I'll work with Mark Marshall to see if we can identify alternative shooting positions for those. 

Any questions - please let me know.
Thanks Matt.   :good:

As long as the stepped stands have a alternative position then from what i saw at the world sportrap the paths are fine but no need to put us all together i like meeting new folk and ill bring a grany scooter to get round on. 

Update... Saturday 12pm is now very close to selling out.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Update... Saturday 12pm is now very close to selling out. Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk
Indeed -

According to the website

Friday 9 Am            - 78 spaces left

Friday 12 noon       - 58 spaces left

Friday 3 Pm            - 75 spaces left

Saturday 9 Am        - 70 spaces left

Saturday 12 noon   - 10 space left

Saturday 3 Pm        - 7 spaces left

:santa:

Last edited by a moderator:
When will the squads be published Matt? I have booked three spaces; it would be good for people to see who they are booking with a la the CPSA majors. Maybe this is too tricky to set up?

When will the squads be published Matt? I have booked three spaces; it would be good for people to see who they are booking with a la the CPSA majors. Maybe this is too tricky to set up?
Bloody car mechanics .....never any patience....you should shoot Helice mate....then you can wait happily for information.....!!

Matt 

Have booked in 3pm Saturday order no406. Have had to book in using my 'official' name of William Hale as that's what's on my card. However my CPSA sub is in the name of Joe Hale which is what (amongst other things) everyone calls me. All very confusing and please accept my profound apologies. Would it be possible to record me as Joe (CPSA no127949) in the squad list?

Don't want people to think my father's shooting this. He's even more rubbish than me.

Many thanks. 

Not too difficult.... I just haven't had time to breathe and get everything online.  I am working on it though. 

Am currently following up on all the shooters who have booked in 3/4/5/6 plces - but no individual names. 

Matt

Matt 

Have booked in 3pm Saturday order no406. Have had to book in using my 'official' name of William Hale as that's what's on my card. However my CPSA sub is in the name of Joe Hale which is what (amongst other things) everyone calls me. All very confusing and please accept my profound apologies. Would it be possible to record me as Joe (CPSA no127949) in the squad list?

Don't want people to think my father's shooting this. He's even more rubbish than me.

Many thanks. 
Done

Not too difficult.... I just haven't had time to breathe and get everything online. I am working on it though.

Am currently following up on all the shooters who have booked in 3/4/5/6 plces - but no individual names.

Matt
Stop watching the football then, focus man focus ;)

I have an update going onto the cup website tomorrow with some extra info, new prize info, sponsors page and the squadding - so just give me another 24 hours and we'll have a clear display of what is what.

Just wondering if you have any times for proceedings and food Saturday evening, I have a 3 hour drive back and need to make it back up post events as comps to shoot Sunday morning!

Cheers

Steve

sheesh, give the man a gap,,  still 8 weeks to the event,, I'm sure the mud will clear,,  :sungum:   and all will be revealed.

thankful I don't do this any more!      erm, (run shoots, etc)

And there's the rub... I do have a day job as well... Patience young jedi's
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Back