Shoot Clay Support Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Andy, that's very goog of you.
in Leui of this what are peoples thoughts on the 3 ticket limit? Am I right in limiting it? Should we raise it to 4, I just want everyone to have a fair chance, nit feel they are being ripped off and also raise a fair bit for the charity, any suggestions would help, I need to be guided by the group on this, thanks Growl.

I think 3 limit is fine gra,

Ok 4

Last edited by a moderator:
3 each means 120 tickets sold, which means there is still a good chance of getting something.

That said another ticket each is another £200 for the charity.

I have no problems either way.

Sent from my Desire HD using tapatalk 2

I'd be happy to go with 4 each, but whatever the majority want is fine with me.  After all, people don't actually have to buy all 3 or 4 of their quota, so in order to raise the most amount of money, any shortfall can be hoovered up...if you see what I mean!  :hi:

£20 for any of those prizes is a good gamble... I'm OK with 4 tickets

I shall be asking for extra pocket money this week anyway....

4 tickets seems fine, as has been said: you don't has to buy 4  :thumbsu:

Ok all, as it is an option to purchase a raffle ticket I will raise the limit to 4, I think we will all have a reasonable chance and it may increase the pot foe charity, there are some great things up for grabs so worth the gamble, cannot believe it's happening the day after tomorrow....gulp, see you all then, cheers Growl.

Wez unfortunately I already have a car full or I would have been pleased for you to join us.  If I can get the company Sharan peoplecarrier I will and that should cope with 5 of us.

The averages are going to be based on how everyone does on the Compak Sporting on the day which will be fair to all.

I will do a badge for you but Graham (Growl) is in charge of arrangements with Coleys so he will have the last say about you being able to come.

You were shooting better than me the other day!
Unfortunately the Company people carrier is already booked for the weekend which is a shame but can't be helped.

Unfortunately the Company people carrier is already booked for the weekend which is a shame but can't be helped.
No worries, I will have a Rock session in the van on the CD player on the way up to keep me awake :)

Anyone wanting to share the van up with me is more than welcome :)

Wez.

No worries, I will have a Rock session in the van on the CD player on the way up to keep me awake :)

Wez.
Good man,

It'll be 3 hours of Led Zep for us on the way there! :Bloomin Huge Grin:

Sent from my Desire HD using tapatalk 2

I've had a whip-round at work and raised another £50.  I've bought £30 Coley vouchers to add to the raffle list, the rest I'll pass on to Graham to add to the donation pile.  :imsohappy:

Wez.
Robert/Wez - I don't mind driving up from Plymouth with Nelly to allow you to share transport if it helps?
Let me know either way..

Cheers

James

As mentioned Adam, this is a great boost, thank you, I think we should put one of the vouchers in the fur-n-feather and the rest go into the raffle pot - I can have my arm twisted on this, but I'm not a small chap :super:
Don't you need to put two in the fur & feather ? One from me and one from Rachel

Latest posts

Back