2014 Smashing Clays 'War of the Roses' Charity Shoot - 100 ESP - 24th MAY - Hazel Bank SG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked at squad list, dont recognise any names so I hope your all tame ?

Its a very social hobby,sporting.
We shall see, certainly looking fwd to shooting with no expectation or pressure. And of course to meeting new folk especially phil.

We shall see, certainly looking fwd to shooting with no expectation or pressure. And of course to meeting new folk especially phil.
You are joking aren't you?   Half this forum is expecting you to perform exceptionally well and, no pressure, but they expect you to be top 3 at least!!

Just to make you feel better though, the other half of the forum want to see you fail miserably at Sporting just to prove to you hardened Trappies that what we do is so much harder than what we do.

Me, I'm totally impartial in all this! (if you believe that then I'm a Dutchman!)   :sarcastic: Clogs on, I'm off!

what we do is so much harder than what we do

ok I cant keep up with that one! Confused dot com.!!

what we do is so much harder than what we do

ok I cant keep up with that one! Confused dot com.!!
Seeing the OT at the Games I am inclined to agree with that!

You'd have to be mad to punish yourselves like that! Why? Why? Why?

Must be a shock shooting DTL now Les?

Seeing the OT at the Games I am inclined to agree with that!

You'd have to be mad to punish yourselves like that! Why? Why? Why?

Must be a shock shooting DTL now Les?
Well I've started doing a little bit of DTL, but still finding it hard to stay away from the fast stuff though!!!  It becomes like a drug and its hard to give it up, even though you know you should!!! OK, there are some over 60's and over 70's that can still shoot the fast stuff very well indeed, Fred (40up) for example, but mostly it is a game for the younger guys (the under 60's). Anyway, very shortly it won't really be an issue, as there probably wont be any fast stuff in much under 65 miles from me and I really don't like driving much these days!

Back