semi automatics

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only joking about the remington, read to much bad stuff. I have had a chance to try a ugb25 a bit unusal but im up for a challenge. Will report when ive had a look, they have also got an Armsan 612s sporting and ive read good reviews, maybe a cheap alternative ?

That was my first thought hammy, even with the adjustable it looks like too much drop, hopefully there are shims included to alter cast and drop? I do like the carbon fibre look though and I think I may have had my mitts on one of these at the shooting show or something very similar. what multi chokes are they using? A Beretta thread as they are Italian or a stand alone? what kind of retail are we looking at for the adjustable sporter Mr Webber? If its priced right it should sell well. Same money as Beretta it might struggle but there's certainly a gap in the market between the hatstands and the B guns.
Fuz there are 5 stock spacers/cast shims with the guns, if you look at the Manual pages on the site this is shown on the exploded diagram.

That was my first thought hammy, even with the adjustable it looks like too much drop, hopefully there are shims included to alter cast and drop? I do like the carbon fibre look though and I think I may have had my mitts on one of these at the shooting show or something very similar. what multi chokes are they using? A Beretta thread as they are Italian or a stand alone? what kind of retail are we looking at for the adjustable sporter Mr Webber? If its priced right it should sell well. Same money as Beretta it might struggle but there's certainly a gap in the market between the hatstands and the B guns.
Please PM me your email address and I'll send the prices tonight when I get home.

The guns come in a proper case, with a set of shims; the safety can be reversed, left handed versions of some of the guns are being developed.

The barrels are deep drilled from solid, not deep drawn tube as used by most other manufacturers. 

The chokes are made from the same material as the barrel and are compatible with Beretta (Mobil chokes) I think, I need to check.

Thanks for your interest and comments.

webber

I had also been tempted by the remi 1100 carbon, but lack of a 28" barrel and reported reliability issues put me off a bit. Inbound mail Webber :)

Had a look at both armsan and ugb, the armsan is nice for the price (£570) but a bit thin in the comb and its synthetic. The Beretta's ( yes there were two) were priced very competitively compared to some ive seen, so does anyone here own and shoot one. What are the ups and downs of ownership..I'm sitting in the dark rocking like a nutter now......too much pesssure..

Ok stay away from the Armsan and the UGB's and all other cheap offerings, get something from the Beretta stable, a 300 ,391 Urika or a 400.

I have owned and used Beretta semi-autos for many years without any problems.

The modern Remingtons are,apparently,not a patch on the older models for build quality and the 105CTI was a disaster from the outset.

The Beretta UGB was on the market for only a short time and is no longer made. It was originally designed for the American trap discipline and ejected straight down.

The cheap guns have a poor reputation for poor quality control during manufacture and if you get a bad one it is rubbish.

Beretta leads the field in semi-auto sales with,I guess, Benelli second.

One of the best value autos on the market right now is the Beretta A300 Outlander and it can be bought new for £760.It is a mixture of old and new technology and is perfectly adequate for clays as I said before. It only comes with one,flush fitting 1/2 choke, that is OK but there are plenty of aftermarket chokes available.

Vic.

A friend i shoot with has had a remmy 1100 competition synthetic about six months he shoots about 150 to 200 shells a week.he had a few problems to start with caused by oiling the action but since running it dry its been fine.

Well ive bit the bullet and ordered the Fabarm velocity got a great deal and the gun has got fantastic wood, tried to order a Beretta A400 excel and found out that they have increased their prices and it would cost more than the Fabarm with less bells and whistles.p.s..only buy a ugb25 excel if its been back to the factory and had the modification, it is then reissued with a ten year warranty...will let everyone no how it goes.

Cheers Mike its taken 10 years and having the stock cast on my 682, never mind adjusting the combe up and down like a whores draws. Will I be smiling or crying, hopefully find out on Sunday at Gatton Bottom.

Well took the new toy out today and was very pleased. Extremely soft shooting and cycled without fault. Very easy to set up, managed to get the right sight picture I wanted with just a few tweeks. Started with a couple of the extra weights added but soon realized they were not needed. The gun is really easy to breakdown and clean and all the plating looks spot on. If anyone can tell me how to add pictures from an android smartphone I'll uput some up.

http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_04_2013/post-1671-0-47261300-1367179017.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_04_2013/post-1671-0-32845300-1367179038.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_04_2013/post-1671-0-55757600-1367179060.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_04_2013/post-1671-0-34380400-1367179085.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_04_2013/post-1671-0-77784100-1367179111.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0237.jpg
    DSC_0237.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0243.jpg
    DSC_0243.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0242.jpg
    DSC_0242.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0240.jpg
    DSC_0240.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0238.jpg
    DSC_0238.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 3
Have to say they are a quality bit of kit :) Have shot the velocity a couple of times at Ceasar Guerini  open days and they do shoot very smooth. Even cycled 21 grammers straight out of the box! now that was very soft shooting, if I missed I did wonder if it had gone off :lol:

attachicon.gif
DSC_0237.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSC_0243.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSC_0242.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSC_0240.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSC_0238.jpg

Looks yummy...I really like the way they look.

Glad you enjoyed it, where did you go?

Took myself and few piss taking friends to Gatton Bottom (horne), equalled my usual score first time out with a new gun so quite pleased. I'm usually a dedicated Beretta man, but this type of quality can sway a mans eye , C@G/ Fabarm are playing themselves into the big boys league.

Back