Sat 23 June Windrush & Sun 24 June Weston Wood 100 Reg ESP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Just in case there is any confusion.....

Windrush is Tomorrow - Entries 10am to 2.30pm. 100 Reg Sporting for £30 comp.

Weston Wood is on Sunday, Entries 10am to 12pm, 100 Reg Sporting.

Have a great weekend!

OOOHHH Windrush tomorrow :D was supposed to be clearing all the crap out the spare room but an excuse has just been found :.: Many thanks :cool:

£32 birds £37 comp IIRC £150 in classes as long as they get a certain amount of entries (think its 100 ish) and unless its foul weather they do. Otherwise its cash in classes according to entry :)

thanks Fuz

cant make my mind up, either hornet or ww

edging toward steves targets at the moment

thanks Fuz

cant make my mind up, either hornet or ww

edging toward steves targets at the moment
Steve put on some crackers on today at Windrush A superb 50 odd yrd l-r crosser that needed a shed load and some tricky litle ones in the cutting. Was on 60 with 16 birds to shoot, ended up on 63 :angry:

The two stands that done me were the r-l low crosser with the fast overhead and the one with the long crosser finished on 68

Steve put on some crackers on today at Windrush A superb 50 odd yrd l-r crosser that needed a shed load and some tricky litle ones in the cutting. Was on 60 with 16 birds to shoot, ended up on 63 :angry:
what and where did you collapse then Fuz ? Chipper and me thought it was pretty good shoot good variation but both of us had silly bad stds which left Smithy on H/G of 89.... chipper 87 me 86 .My only gripe was that several stds were leaning down towards the targets, deff cost me 3-4 and like a knob shot infront of the first pair of driven :huh: chipper had 3 to do for 95 :D the batteu and slow crosser seen 5 go for him then a complete pair floating into the tree ???? scores were pretty low..

Started at the simo in front of the tree 2 away then worked back. Dropped 4 ex 5 driven for a 6, most Peed off as these are usually my bankers. Got away with a 5 on the l-r blaze and looong l-r crosser. Pretty steady otherwise in the field. Straight on the l-r crosser and incomer and the l-r and r-l down in the gully.

Last 2 stands killed me. Hit 3 ex 4 of the green quartering and missed every rising r-l, think I over led it. Then blanked the r-l yellow with the white teal, just couldnt seem to find the line for either :( spoke to Steve after and he rekoned it was all in my set up. How he said to shoot them made sense so another shoot another something learned.

Seem to have hit a plateau at the moment, If the shoot suits me I do fine but if there's anything I havent seen before I get stumped. getting less and less of that, the more grounds I shoot the more I will see.

Time, Patience, Some Highs, Some Lows. Just need to keep the chin up and keep learning. I WILL crack it! or as much as anyone can have this game cracked :.:

.My only gripe was that several stds were leaning down towards the targets, deff cost me 3-4
L.O.L, funiest thing ive seen for ages! its not like you have far to fall over :p

Last edited:
Back