Weston Wood Fixture Change for 22 April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Sadly we have had to pull the plug on the FITASC scheduled for 21/22 April.

We will host a 100 Bird Sporting shoot at Weston Wood on the Sunday instead. Entry times 10am to 12pm, last shot at 2.30pm. Registered.

The first FITASC of the season now at Weston Wood will be 2nd/3rd June, the England Selection Shoot.

Our calendar over the next few weeks will be as follows:

15th April Westfield 100 Sporting Reg

22nd April Weston Wood 100 Sporting Reg

29th April Westfield 100 Sporting Reg

6th May Weston Wood 100 Sporting Reg

I hope this clarifies things, our apologies to those that had hoped to shoot FITASC next weekend but we hadn't realised it clashed with the GB Selection shoot - not very clever!!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
CPSA says Weston on 29th!!!

So if you shift FSP to ESP on 22nd, that is Weston ESP 3 weeks on the trot?

CSC3

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's more than just one change (see first post for list of fixtures from now til 6th May) - this way we alternate the two grounds, better for shooters and neighbours overall.

Word is the neighbours appreciate the shorter hours so it makes sense to not be there 2 weeks in a row (we were scheduled for 29th then 6th) and undo the good work.

Ally

Thanks Will, I got that bit! It takes the CPSA system a day to catch up so they will be notified on Monday and it will be on the system on Tuesday. The email is waiting in their inbox ;)

This is our argument for getting people to check the website as well as or instead of the magazine fixtures - we have to submit them so far in advance that life does sometimes get in the way making things pretty awkward at times!! :wacko:

Back