Weekend of shooting action in the sun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Packed weekend coming up everyone

Saturday we have 100 reg at windrush Sg entries from 10 till 2.30

Entry fee £30 ( cheaper than most practice rounds ) also a white gold qualifier will be running

Sunday we are back at Weston wood 100 reg including the Oxfordshire championship and after being up there this week it is like having air conditioning in the open under the canopy of the trees

So look forward to seeing you over the weekend

Strve

All, if anyone is planning to do Windrush saturday do check road routes, the RIAT at Fairford (NR Cirencester) is expecting a very large crowd both days and this has been known to put a strain ( long deays) on the local road network, these plane spotters do come from all over mind

Tell me about it, I'm at Gloucester for the final round of the skeet 300 on Sunday, hopefully the anoraks will be all in before midday :D

Don't the anoraks all shoot skeet? :)

"Berrrrrr....Peg 4....low house...4ft 3ins leed with 1450fps steel 9's....4ft 4ins if you can only get 1400fps shells....gun hold 8 feet from trap house....must use maintained....pick up second target.....3ft leed....shoot over post....maintained....berrrrr" haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont knock it, since I've been shooting skeet, when I do venture out for a sporting shoot my average has gone up to high 70's :) its all about the consistency :D

Ps, you forgot the tartan flask of weak tea :laugh:  

I'm just messing mate,I've heard you're shooting the clubman league very well.....a friend of mine,Kev Shotter is chasing your ass haha

I'm just messing mate,I've heard you're shooting the clubman league very well.....a friend of mine,Kev Shotter is chasing your ass haha
Yep I'm 1 in front :D average of 83.8% in the clubman :)

What about when you decide to venture back into real sporting though  :haha:   

Thing is.... is the clubman shot over minimum 70 birds as per the rules :rtfm:   or 50 as per the Hampshire results,because 43 ex 50 is a big difference to 43 ex 70 % wise, just asking or have i missed something here.

Not knocking your shooting Fuz just interested how the % averages are worked out. :bb:

Those are last years results on the cpsa site, there is a mini site for this years which I will link to when i get on laptop. This year is ex 70

Back