RIP ian lawrence

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

I am sad to report the loss of our good friend mr Ian Lawrence who passed away peacefully.

I did not have the honour of meeting Ian in person however I enjoyed his online friendship as many others did and always enjoyed his humour and the sincerity of his posts. I consider Ian to have been a true gentleman and i am told that during his last few months he greatly enjoyed the time he spent chatting on shootclay and I am sure I speak for us all when I say that his presence will be greatly missed.

my sincere condolences to his family and friends for there loss.

RIP my friend

Oh! Awful news. He had said he wasn't up to shooting, but no idea it was like this. I had a message thread with him a while back. Seemed a very decent guy. Sad, RIP.

This is really sad news indeed! I never met him in person either, but he was a lot of fun on the forum. He did seem to be a really genuine sort of guy, I shall miss him. RIP Ian.

Very sad news ! 

I never had the pleasure of meeting him but he always made good contributions to numerous threads on the forum so sad to hear of the loss of one from our shooting community. R.I.P 

My condolences to his family and friends at this sad time ......

I too am greatly saddened by his passing.  I never met Ian but he was someone who was always very encouraging in my journey to shoot better and I enjoyed his posts.  I'm glad he enjoyed the forum.  My condolences to his family and friends.  RIP x

Ian always loved the ramblings of the forum , he was at times the voice of reason and sensibility. We live in an age of electronic mails, so I guess I knew Ian electronically,I just wish I'd met him in person.

Ok....a bit more! Many of us never meet each other, perhaps we should. I heard this news from someone a long way from me, even though Ian was nearer to me than the bearer of bad news! Forget tarpies and hedge monkeys, we need to stick together!

Back