RIO cartridge supplier serving worcestershire/Gloucestershire?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Bartlett

Anyone know of anyone supplying RIO cartridges in Worcestershire and or Gloucestershire? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cartridges probably deliver for the same cost of the six hour round trip... Then again maybe the six hour trip would work out cheaper! .

Mike ,

I am sure Rio are marketed by CCI clays of Corby maybe you could try contacting them, or try Cheshire shooter Tony Dean who is sponsored by them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Peter, i contacted them a while ago when no-one could help me from here, well with any close suggestions anyway :) All sorted now and it's either Burton on trent or directly from the CCI factory!! 

Thanks Peter, i contacted them a while ago when no-one could help me from here, well with any close suggestions anyway :) All sorted now and it's either Burton on trent or directly from the CCI factory!!
I'm next door to Corby if you need anything collecting Mike.
Would take a couple of thousand to try em if you want to make an order up?

Hi Jem,

I have got a couple of boxes to pattern first in 7.5 and 8's but then i may well be interested depending on the results. What shot size do you shoot? They will do mixed loads and the minimum order is only a thousand if we collect directly from them.

I shot the English open with a AAA shot who used the RIO Target Load 7.5's for everything even ABT second barrel he said, and they gave excellent breaks on all the targets at Southdown.

Hi Jem,

I have got a couple of boxes to pattern first in 7.5 and 8's but then i may well be interested depending on the results. What shot size do you shoot? They will do mixed loads and the minimum order is only a thousand if we collect directly from them.
I shot the English open with a AAA shot who used the RIO Target Load 7.5's for everything even ABT second barrel he said, and they gave excellent breaks on all the targets at Southdown.
Either work for me.
Shot the Classic with 28g 8's (Eley)
Let me know what you decide.

I have patterned both. The 8s are a slightly larger "diameter" pattern, with pretty even spread of pellets. Nice. The 7.5 give very smoking kills. I chose the 8s to use.

Latest posts

Back