Release/Pull Trigger.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelfire

Just had a release/pull trigger set fitted into my ancient 1964 Krieghoff K32. This is my second time for this configuration of trigger as I had the first one done 12 or so years ago. 

Having suffered the dreaded flinch, mental block, trigger freeze or call it what you will, I find this R/P trigger a wonderful solution to the problem. I know a few Trap shooters who use these, any one use it for any other disciplines. 

All comments welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it solves the issue I know a few who have had similar and the RT has fixed them up a treat

I hope it solves the issue I know a few who have had similar and the RT has fixed them up a treat
EdS,

I had one 12 years ago and it certainly solved the issue. I have been away from the game for 11 years (health issues) and shot with a conventional trigger set only a couple of months ago, I had the flinch within the first 5 targets. I had a little shot the other day when I got the Krieghoff back with the R/P, and no problem whatever - thank goodness. The R/P if you can get on with it certainly works.

I've been shooting a R/P for 20+ yrs.  Never a problem - except going back to P/P now and then just to check hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back