Reg'd shoot at Owls lodge on Thursday 17th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with every one else that this was a very good course today .. it took me a while to get going after our first stand which was on the skeet range ( messed this one up big time ! ) came in with a below par 71...nothing wrong with the targets all down to pilot error and not concentrating on the task long enough !

Good to see a few from here today ..nice to meet Nicola briefly in the club house :)

When's the next one !!! :)

I found it really hard, just could not get going and then it was all over still need to get this confidence blip out my head.

It's worse I shot for a long time..gutted :-(

Great layout and some nice tricky targets and had a lovely squad with Jane, Lorraine, Bill, Martin and Ollie.

Like the squad format, as I have got used to shooting on my own.

Good clays here today started well straighted first two stands then had a leave of absence in the department and missed 11 clays on two stands , doh then got it back together to drop three singles on the rest

Anyone know full results ?????

When I left, Steve Leonard was leading on 90. Then I think Steve Scott-Smith was next? on 87.

2 squads still to go out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes knew those teal and quartering away on the next would be costly thought 93 would have won

Funny old game !!

Good shooting all! Wish I could have nipped out to this, but important meetings!

A guy on my squad shot 92 or 93 ,sorry but I've forgotten his name.

First time I have been there ,Thought it was a very well presented shooting ground and good targets will be going to the next one.

Not shooting so good recently ,frustrating!

Well shot William!

Last edited by a moderator:
My first reg at OLSS today, and enjoyed it muchly!  Shot with Robo, Radrac and his Dad, and a couple of others.  Good course today, made you think, and needed respect!  Messed up a couple of stands and dropped the obligatory couple here, couple there...!  Was really aching for an 8 at the front, but had to settle for 75.  But that was enough for my first B class win.  Bit chuffed, but a bit disappointed that I left some out there!  Mr Solomon's work is beginning to take root... 

Good to see many faces from here - Clever, JKC, Tom, Steve and Ade, Steve Scott-Smith, Wayne, Nicola and the inestimable Mr Wylye (who were flirting outrageously, by all accounts!), Lee the fence man, Calamity...bloody hell, it was almost a Shootclay meet up!

Thanks Fauldsy and gang, great day!

My first reg at OLSS today, and enjoyed it muchly!  Shot with Robo, Radrac and his Dad, and a couple of others.  Good course today, made you think, and needed respect!  Messed up a couple of stands and dropped the obligatory couple here, couple there...!  Was really aching for an 8 at the front, but had to settle for 75.  But that was enough for my first B class win.  Bit chuffed, but a bit disappointed that I left some out there!  Mr Solomon's work is beginning to take root... 

Good to see many faces from here - Clever, JKC, Tom, Steve and Ade, Steve Scott-Smith, Wayne, Nicola and the inestimable Mr Wylye (who were flirting outrageously, by all accounts!), Lee the fence man, Calamity...bloody hell, it was almost a Shootclay meet up!

Thanks Fauldsy and gang, great day!
Well shot father...:)

Great shoot today with Jane, Lorraine, Bill, Martin and Tom. Been nice reading everyone's reviews on here and seeing that it wasn't just me who found it a testing shoot today.

Great layout, looking forward to the next one.

Anybody shooting four counties this weekend?

I am at Four Counties....and I found this really hard too...but I worked it out in the end...calling it practice on my new techniques and hoping to do better on Sunday....

Lovely to meet everyone....What a nice bunch you all are....

Great shoot today with Jane, Lorraine, Bill, Martin and Tom. Been nice reading everyone's reviews on here and seeing that it wasn't just me who found it a testing shoot today.

Great layout, looking forward to the next one.

Anybody shooting four counties this weekend?
Ollie i will be there mate, but you may want to go round with someone who can actually hit something this time

I was putting mine on in sympathy you silly sausage. I had a 57 or something equally bad. I thought my score was bad last time when I had 70. Next time I will aim for 40 ....then I might be satisfied :wink:

Back