Reg'd shoot at Owls lodge on Thursday 17th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great ground mate, lovely setting and very posh club house.

Richard is a friendly bloke.

shot there today and will be there Thursday too.

Hi Loraynne,

Yes owls lodge is very good have shot there once only but will be their Thursday.

I used to live down the road from you before retiring to Somerset so have a great time shooting.

Hi Loraynne,

Yes owls lodge is very good have shot there once only but will be their Thursday.

I used to live down the road from you before retiring to Somerset so have a great time shooting.

Hi Loraynne,

Ricky wasn't it? See you tomorrow Blazer. I will be there with Lorrayne.

What time are you shooting?

Jane

Looks like there's going to be quite a few from here at OLSS tomorrow then :) ... I'm booked on for 12 so might see some of you tomorrow .

Jen I have a book....the reason I did not do very well was....1001 answers. Only on page 12 so far.

I have to go to London tomorrow morning morning, so depending upon what happens there, I might be able to see if there are a spaces left on the 16:00 start.

It was a busy day today for OL. I think over 70 entries; and they put on a great shoot. Again, not an easy affair by any means but interesting targets. Maybe 1 easy stand and everything else was a test of various sorts.

The weather was pretty changeable. I shot at 2pm and it was breezy, looked like showers and a bit chilly, but this turned brighter and warmer.

A very pleasant squad, including `our Nicola` who was causing some surprises with massively early shooting of long targets. I managed to shoot well on most stands with just a few silly moments. Pleased with my 86 as that is 3 decent scores in a row, which helps me stop worrying if I have finally adjusted to my glasses.

There was a raft of `faces` from this site in attendance; Banger, Wylye, Aspire, Calamity, JKC, Teepee, Robo, Rob0577 (on my squad), Steve Lovatt and many more! Roll on next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great day out yet again.

Thank you to all on my squad who were all very nice to my young 12 year old Michael. 

Clever you shot fantastically well....nice to watch.

I did have some eclectic moments where i did strange things...but that is just me....thankfully little Michael shoots the birds where they should be shot :wink:

Wayne i want the photo of the Viscont slapping my ass.......!!

:laugh:

Last edited:
Really good shoot again,I think Richard hit the nail on the head with this one. Nothing wrong with the last one at all,but I feel this was a little tougher,which is personally what I'd prefer to shoot. Started off really well,done the hard work and then dropped 8 softer targets on my last 3 stands in the bowl,(straightable any day) to finish on 84.

Don't believe all you read people...The Viscount and Our Nicola...I really wanna put a caption to this!...
post-1321-0-58481900-1382032270.jpg

Not sure why the pic is sideways? Admin?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Of course his pinching my ass and then slapping it was the reason I shot so badly....... just saying :laugh:

Very nice course Richard..... some very grown up targets on it. Too good for me :wink:

I will have to get more practice in before the next one.

Latest posts

Back