RC v Fiocchi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrew

As a matter of interest how much were they charging for the RC''s and what was available as in RC2, 4, Redshot, etc

DT

Well, so I had to check - looks like I'm on the list, the other one.  And that's only off the two first ones

multichokes
adjustable stocks

jeans

trainers
tattoos
piercing

coffee

common people

cyclists

Hi Tim, using an old Miroku 3800 choked full and extra full so as DTL slower and therefore closer when shot at 8 gives me (mentally anyway) a little better pattern than 7.5.

Andrew

As a matter of interest how much were they charging for the RC''s and what was available as in RC2, 4, Redshot, etc

DT
They charged 10 euros a box for the RC and it was RC4. It wasn't as bad as Kazakhstan which was 14 euros a box for RC or Fiocchi which was a bit of a sting!

You did very very well andrew, what a shame about the 1st two but hell of a finish my friend.
I was actually quite ill the first day of competition. Not sure what it was but was up most of the night before and had a very iffy stomach. Plenty of water and steering clear of food for the day, bar some toast at breakfast seemed to perk me up. 

I found these were outstanding shells!! But to be honest only shot a dozen. Found them smooth as anything I have shot.
I've found them smooth shooting too, I use the RC4 Champion 28 Excellence for anything other than OT, I use RC4 Redshot 24 for that. OK not cheap, but nice and smooth, not punchy at all.

I shot some 28g Redshot at UT targets over the weekend and must say I thought they were quite smooth and gave excellent kills although no different to 28 g F-blacks or Team.

Did have one misfire though (hard primer maybe) which I have never had previously with F Blacks.

Nice cartridge, silly price. :negative:

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly price Greg.....you are a master of the understatement mate!!!!

Latest posts

Back