randolph engineering edge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir missalot

hi does anyone use these glasses and how do you rate them,how do they compare with something with a more wrap around style?

I've got them, shot with them since Xmas 2014...I really like them, had Oakleys before and they steamed up all the time. I also really like Pilla, I just don't like them enough to pay twice the price of Randolph 

Just changed from some Pillas to these. They are really good. The Pillas were okay, but crucially they steamed up quite a bit due to the amount of wrap (in my opinion). They also had a vent in the brow pad, but it didn't work.

For me though, the worse thing about the Pillas was that the amount of wrap caused distortion.

The Rangers are great quality, I get no distortion and the are half the price so I can mess with lenses without breaking the bank. Ive shot in the recent cold and damp conditions and had no steaming up.

Lastly, the Rangers have added 8.3% to my average (this may not be the truth).

O

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the falcons,for me personally i find them far superior to pilla and half the price,i don't mind paying for quality but hate being ripped off,pilla lenses £180,Falcon £60 and seem to suit my eyes better.

Just won an as new  pair of these for a good price complete with 2 sets of lenses should be here Tuesday 

Latest posts

Back