Raising my comb - adjustable or another method

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I accept what you say in your case however from my experience not all systems are as hi tech as yours. I have had them fitted and balance change was noticable But it was quite a few years ago so maybe they are lighter now as my learned friend above states.

I still think Sian will like the comfy cozy padded leather job though and save hundred quid min and not have to have wood chopped. Just my opinion of course.
Do you mean the stick on one Ian? Or the fitted padded move backwards and forwardsy one?

I would favour the latter.

I looked at that one that moves back and forth and I am not convinced that I would get on with that.  My understanding is that it helps with recoil but that is not an issue for me.

I quite like the look of that one. It just means the stock doesn't move your cheek. That part of the stock stays still while the rest of the stock moves underneath it.

I'll cop to late model Perazzi factory adjustables feeling heavier but that is a non-issue AFAIC with a premounted gun - the same for "balance".  The stocks I've had retro-fitted do not seem to have gained any weight that I notice in any instance.  But I'm a fairly insensitive clot so that may not count.  Of course that is ONLY for the adjustable comb thing not some pogo stick recoil device spawned by Satan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Malcome Jenkins or Dennis stepney, two of the best in. The buisness. Give Dennis a call as he will listen then advise you best course of action

I'll cop to late model Perazzi factory adjustables feeling heavier but that is a non-issue AFAIC with a premounted gun - the same for "balance".  The stocks I've had retro-fitted do not seem to have gained any weight that I notice in any instance.  But I'm a fairly insensitive clot so that may not count.  Of course that is ONLY for the adjustable comb thing not some pogo stick recoil device spawned by Satan.
I love my Satanic pogo stick thank you very much. Humph. .......

Been busy....

But hopefully a bit more time now....

Missed you too....you always were my favourite ?
​Busy??   Thought you had  taken vows and gone travelling in deepest darkest Peru :)  

Glad your back, tis a bit quiet round here at the moment

How's the shooting ?    moved into the lofty realms of A class yet

:santa: x

​Busy??   Thought you had  taken vows and gone travelling in deepest darkest Peru :)  

Glad your back, tis a bit quiet round here at the moment

How's the shooting ?    moved into the lofty realms of A class yet

:santa: x
Shooting is going AMAZINGLY well....May well have a few things to tell you all about soon....

Managed to stop in B class but hoping next time I will be moving up....

Hit personal bests in Sporting, Compak and Fitasc all in the last few weeks...think it might be the purple vest...? x

Back