Question to the forum re Beretta a400 servicing

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Paul Gag

Hi Guys

So far with the my a400 I have discovered that the only servicing needed so far, is the  replacement of the elastic seal that fits over the piston.

My question is :

Assuming I will be doing a fair bit of shooting what else is likely to need replacing in time!

Is there a service pack you can get for them ?

I would like to have one with me when on holiday just in case  spares  would not be readily available abroad.

Look forward to your advice if you can helphelp.

Dave

Should have bought a 'K' gun then, they have Gunsmiths on site at all of the major shoots, obviously for when it breaks down. I doubt you will need it for your Beretta though, my 391 has had countless thousands of rounds through it and with regular cleaning, is still going strong.

Should have bought a 'K' gun then, they have Gunsmiths on site at all of the major shoots, obviously for when it breaks down. I doubt you will need it for your Beretta though, my 391 has had countless thousands of rounds through it and with regular cleaning, is still going strong.
Yes Wes ?!! Hummmm' sure your right

l do go to south OZ some times and thay don't do auto's

GMK don't seem very helpfull may be try them again 

Tar all Dave

Ps I just feel I need some unfair advantage ☺

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back