Pull magazine

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamster

Interview in this months mag with George Digweed and have to say it makes very good reading  :cool: , don't know about others but I really enjoy reading what the famous people have to say about the sport and George invariably comes across as on the money on several matters. 

I read it too and thought it was very interesting.  I have shot in Cape Town twice now and he and Mark Marshall were there both times and not only them but all the Brits come across as genuinely good, decent people.  Since then whenever I have seen either of them they always acknowledge me, have a chat etc but not just about shooting.  I think they probably get fed up with talking shop all the time.  Phil and I actually talked to George re fly fishing and he was genuinely interested in looking at photos and chatting about where we had fished.  I particularly like the photo of him with his black lab, as I have one too and take her everywhere with me photos like that always make me smile. :)

'It's too much about winning at all costs'

'put the fun/social back in to shooting'

'Lots of bitching on social media by people who know sod all'

'big targets and 100 score is not the way to set a shoot' ( neither is just massive distance )

is what I got from that article.

Sounds like a top bloke to me, zones out a bit when shooting which is true of all good sportsmen. ( sorry sports persons )

Latest posts

Back